Here is a breakdown on our strategy and prices to get you ranked on top of Google. These are the exact strategies we use to rank all our clients including www.hopeelderlaw.com with 85 1st page listings on Google. (Check out our article Amazing Results Verify Yourself!)
1. We have programs that tell us what the best high traffic/low competition keywords to use for your product or service. These keywords will give us detailed monthly traffic counts and competition ratings. We will look for only the high traffic keywords relevant to your products. Once grouped, we will pass them onto you and discuss the best keyword combinations to optimize. Using this approach, we are intelligently optimizing those keywords that can draw in the most traffic. That places you or your sales team in a constant position to convert.
2. Now that we have the right keywords, we do “on page” optimization on every page of your site. This type of optimization goes beyond title tag, descriptions and keyword phrases. There are H1 tags and alt tags. There are Google analytics and webmaster tools, site maps and ror files that allow the major directories to recognize your site and categorize you properly. We want all your web pages to be read easily by the search engines and relevant directories. We then hand submit your site to all the search engines, directories, and portals that are relevant to your business. We do not stop there, we constantly check to make sure you are indexed with them.
3. When you are indexed with a directory or search engine, you now have a link from their site to yours. That is called a back link. The more back links you have, Google will recognize that as a sign of authority, and the higher your keywords rank in the search results. Google crawls your site every 6-8 weeks or so. As they see your back links grow, they see other sites recognize your business and that growing recognition raises your keywords in the search results.
4. We have content writers on our staff that will write articles and press releases every month. Those press releases and articles will be submitted to all the article writing and press release sites for submission into their directories. AP (Associated Press) picks up many of our articles and uses them for publication in magazines and newspapers across the country. Some of our articles have been picked up by the the Associated Press and found there way into major Newspapers throughout the country. That type of exposure is huge for your business and Google puts much weight on this type of social media. Google likes activity. Writing press releases and articles and producing videos as described below is the kind of activity that raises your keywords high in the rankings. Which site do you think Google will favor? One that has a lot of activity as described, or a site that does nothing and lays dormant.
5. Video Production and Development – You tube is a Google Property and your customer does a search on youtube the same way he does a search on Google. We produce videos for your company every 8 weeks (depending on package) These videos are keyword rich and are submitted to all the video sharing sites like daily motion, vimeo, you tube as well as others. For example, do a search on any of your keyword phrases on You tube. I am sure you’ll find a lot of videos pertaining to your business. We would make a number of videos on all your keywords and have you ranked high on You tube as well.
Examples of our videos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iH2mhGM_6Mk – Corporate Event Planning – Just uploaded
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPn1fbk-fa0 – Precision Signs and Awnings – Page 1 in you tube.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9zTRO1EsDo – Portable Garages Southern Maine – Page 1 in you tube
Cost of this service;
$350.00 per month
$500.00 per month
Both services offer all the above, the 500.00 package allows us more time on your site and gets you ranked faster. No set up charges and no monthly commitment on either plan.